We run regular courses around Australia and we can also deliver courses to groups on demand with as little as 6 attendees.
You can also go to a course listing by location by clicking on the buttons
Course dates will be updated frequently should a substantial number of new course sessions be scheduled.
The Calendar identifies all Training Courses scheduled for the next 12 months. Please note although this information is accurate as at the date of publication this may not include all scheduled training yet to be entered for the next 12 months.
If you have been successful in registering for a course and you find you are no longer able to attend, please ensure that you advise us as as early as possible so that further nominations can be accepted to ensure that the course is fully booked.
Information regarding the content of specific training courses can be found in the courses area of the website.
ALS courses require a minimum of four candidates to be of any educational benefit. In the unlikely event that the course is unable to run because of a low number of candidates you will be offered to attend another date with no further cost to you.
- Credit card online (choose payment button – then enter secure credit card area)
- Company Purchase Order for pre-approved organisations
- Other – in arrangement with PARASOL
- You will receive a confirmation of your registration after booking a course with us.
Course Booking Conditions
If you are enrolling in a ALS Course with us, you must first read and agree to the following policy. This will be checked prior to us accepting payment and confirming your booking online, over the phone or in person.
ALS course booking conditions and refund policy.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late after the scheduled start time, you will not be allowed entry and the course fee is non refundable.
- If you fail to attend your scheduled class, the course fee is non refundable
- If you reschedule your course within 30 days of your scheduled course date, you will incur a 100% rescheduling fee of the full course
- If you reschedule your course and give more than 30 days notice, you will incur a 20% fee applies
- All courses must be completed within 6 months from your original booking date
- No postage fees will be refunded
- If PARASOL cancels your course at any time, you will have the option to reschedule at the next available date or receive a full refund of your paid course fees. No further monies will be paid for any expense that you may have occurred
- If you cancel your course, the cost of any course materials given to you will be deducted from your refund
- Refunds must be applied for in writing.